Employment Opportunities within our Convention
Welcome to the ministry and employment opportunities pages of the website. The B. M. & E. State Convention is pleased to publish ministry job openings to assist our constituents in bringing together the right people for the right opportunities.
*Mount Sinai Missionary Baptist Church
The Mount Sinai Missionary Baptist Church of Orange, Texas is actively seeking a pastor who can preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, teach sound Baptist doctrine and Christian education. The church is seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Be a licensed and ordained Baptist minister
- Be accredited by a seminary
- A college degree is desirable but not required
- Experience in congregational preaching and teaching
- Administrative and organizational leadership in a church setting
- Pastoral experience is not required
- Demonstrate financial awareness and responsibility
- Be a visionary with sound judgement and discernment
- Be married legally to one wife
- Possess effective administrative and leadership skills
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to work with a diverse congregation of all races, gender and ages.
- Submit resume’ by July 31, 2019
To: Mount Sinai Missionary Baptist Church 1113 North Second Street Orange, Texas 77630 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* New Hope Baptist Church , Texarkana Texas
The Greater New Hope Baptist Church congregation is seeking a pastor. The church is located at 1101 Phenie Street, Texarkana, TX. Applications may be obtained at the church or online and must be received with all requested information no later than October 30, 2017. Contact (903) 490-6471.
Please Note: Submission deadline again is October 30, 2017.
* Antioch Missionary Baptist Church of Christ, Houston Texas
Pastoral Search Committee Announcement
The Pastoral Search Committee, of Antioch Missionary Baptist Church of Christ, Inc., (AMBC) 500 Clay Street, Houston, Texas is prayerfully seeking a full time Senior Pastor to lead its membership in seeking the Holy Spirit’s direction in service to our congregation, community, and the lost. Founded January 13, 1866, AMBC, is located in the heart of downtown Houston which is the fourth largest city in the United States. We seek a pastor who is a spiritually gifted speaker and teacher that will enable persons to learn and understand deep biblical truths; who is an effective communicator of well-prepared sermons; and one who provides a personal and well-developed vision for a 21st century church. This individual should possess divinely empowered pastoral leadership, administrative skills, and social media awareness. Preferred requirements are a Master of Divinity/Theological Degree or higher from an accredited institution and no fewer than five (5) years of pastoral and or ministerial experience.
Visit ambchouston.org/about-us/pastoral-search committee; or
National Baptist Convention, USA website www.nationalbaptist.com (Pastoral Openings) for the following information:
- Senior Pastor Job Description
- Antioch Missionary Baptist Church Profile
- Antioch Missionary Baptist Church Community Profile
Please Note: Submission deadline, July 15, 2017